With a townhouse, Christmas decor possibilities can seem limited. Nadia Cassanova of Styled By Cassanova was able to take advantage of a few Home Depot products, showing how even the smallest changes can still make a huge difference.
Happy holidays! Although decorating for Christmas can seem overwhelming, I’m here to share a few, simple options to take the stress of the holidays away. Here is a look the before:
When it comes to the holidays, I’m about making small changes with that carry a big impact.
Five tips for Christmas Shopping:
- Christmas music, you cannot decorate without holiday theme songs
- Check inventory; be sure you have all necessary tools including zip tie, scissors, lights, extension cords and decor. If you’re missing anything, make a list and check it twice and head over to The Home Depot to pick up tools and holiday decor.
- Accessorize! I’m talking picks, ribbon, bells, and I can’t leave out ornaments!
- Three Day breakdown:
- Day one: Install day – I’m bringing everything down from storage and I’m installing everything.
- Day two: Full day of decorating
- Day three: Final Scan – you may want to add a few finishing touches but this day we will enjoy the fruits of our labor.
- Make lasting memories.
Let’s get started! Is it really Christmas without a tree?
I put up a Westwood Fir artificial Christmas tree. It features 800 pre-lit warm white, berries and pinecone.
What I love about this tree is the quick-set functionality. The tree also includes an on/off foot pedal for convenience. I flocked each level as I installed, which guaranteed an effortless install.
Now, let’s add some curb appeal! Right after Thanksgiving, my family always rides through town to see all the Christmas lights. This is my first time hanging lights outside of my home, and I will be sharing some decor tips that will make your neighbors green with envy!
The finishing touches included two (2) 6.5 ft. Pre-Lit Potted Artificial Christmas Tree on the front door. The pre-lit trees offer are an easy solution to fill a normally empty space. The tree has pinecones and berries which gives it a very natural look. Next on the balcony, I hung two (2) 12 ft. Battery Operated Pre-Lit LED Woodmoore Artificial Christmas Garland. Lastly, I picked up the Meadow Frost 67 in. Life Size Animated Brown Christmas Deer Yard and the Meadow Frost 38 in. Doe. Coming home to all these decorations makes me feel a little closer to Santa’s workshop.
The holidays do not have to be stressful. Take your time, enjoy the process and love on your family. I hope you found this post helpful!
from The Home Depot Blog https://ift.tt/2ORB7Hi